Call for abstracts
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Abstracts must have approximately 500 words.
- Please use the template to submit your abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted to MSc. Marlena Kycko (email@example.com) or submitted with form bellow.
- All accepted abstracts will be published on the web page of the conference.
- The deadline for abstract submitting is 01 September 2016, acceptance on 15. September 2016.
Thank you for all submissions.
Registration for conference is closed.